UF Home Page
- How can I find a person through the UF Home Page?
- The Electronic Phonebook and E-mail Directory is included on the UF Search and Directories page. A search for a person’s name or e-mail address will give you their address, phone number and other contact information. This page is intended to be a one-stop “find it” address for UF. If you still cannot find the individual you are looking for, you may want to contact their department through the search engine, theCollege and Schools page or the Web site listing.
- How do I change my phone number, e-mail address or other contact information in UF’s Electronic Phonebook Directory?
- Students, faculty and staff can change their displayed e-mail address by choosing to “Modify” their account on the GatorLink web site. On the Modify menu, choose “Preferred email”. Current students can change their address information online throughISIS or by visiting the Office of the Registrar, 202 Criser Hall. Faculty and staff can contact their unit’s phonebook coordinator to change their office information and e-mail address, or the appropriate personnel office to change their home information. To identify your unit’s coordinator, please contact the UF Computing Help Desk at (352) 392-HELP or email@example.com. The personnel offices can be reached at: A&P: Personnel Processing at 392-1204 Faculty: Academic Personnel at 392-1251 USPS: Personnel Processing at 392-1204 OPS: Personnel Processing at 392-1204
- How can I get my web site indexed by the UF search engine?
- The UF search engine is scheduled to search for and index new UF web sites daily. To help the search engine find your site, please request a new entry in the Web site listing. Please note: The UF search engine will only search pages in the University of Florida domain – those that end in “ufl.edu” (www.ufl.edu, www.isis.ufl.edu, iml.jou.ufl.edu, etc.).
- How can I get permission to use official UF graphics, logos or photos?
- Individuals within the unviversity who wish to use an official UF logo or graphic, should refer to the UF Graphic Standards Policy at for instructions. Individuals and organizations outside the university must first obtain written permission by contacting the university’s licensing coordinator at (352) 375-4683. Anyone who wants to use a photo of campus from the UF Home Page, should visit University Relations Photography Services. Please Note: The name, marks and image of the University of Florida cannot be used to imply or suggest endorsement of any product or service not provided by the university. The university’s wordmark, seal and other marks are registered and protected by law.